Friday, September 7, 2012

Heber Camping Trip

Around the last week for July went to Heber City to take Ben on a train ride, I was amazed at how much I loved this place we went to Park City in the morning spent the afternoon in Midway and Heber City, I based our outfits on Park Cities weather Huge mistake.... It was a little cold in Park City First thing in the morning but when we went to Midway and Heber City I about died as did Ben poor kid... The Train ride was alot of fun but not all the windows worked and there was NO A/C so 88 degrees in a hot train for 2 hours how do you think Ben was at the end of that ride.... He loved the beginning but I think the highlight of his trip was the Alpine slide and just looking at the trains. We loved it so much up there we are actually heading up again tonight after Kyle gets home for a little over night trip. 















0 comments:

Post a Comment