Ben Turned 2 last month I can't believe how fast the 2 years has gone by but we have been so blessed by this little guy he always keeps us smiling and keeps us on our toes! He is talking SO much I love having little conversations with him... This last weekend we went on a camping trip and the Whole 2 hour car ride there was full of "where going" and "what's that"
He has a great since of direction (that must be from Kyle) but he knows exactly where we are when we are driving around doing errands... In fact if we drive by the bank our Friend Tyler works at he Begs to go in and see "tire" (Tyler) or if we take a different way home he cries cause he can't see the trains. When we pull up to the ATM to make our weekly Business
Deposit he says "put moneys in" I can't believe how much he has picked up. His favorite Song right now are the Wheels on the bus (only the beep beep part he would want me to tell you) and I love to see the Temple every night I sing him a few songs before bed and those are the requests. He loves noodles and cheese (Mac and Cheese) and he is just like Mommy and is great at eating fruit! Tractors and Trains are his favorite things to play with right now he is not in to fiction books but he loves Non Fiction.
He is in love with the color green I am really putting up a fight when it comes to teaching him colors no matter what I do everything is green. He love Nemo and Mickey and Pooh bear still he used to love cars but has gotten over that.... I am not sure where the love of Mickey comes from since we don't have a single show with Mickey in it... but oh well Mickey comes everywhere with us! He holds him up to the window and says "seeum" (see it) He wants to make sure Mickey doesn't miss a thing... Last week we caught him trying to make sure Mickey didn't have a dirty diaper? it was right after we watched Audrey I think he was just trying to be Mickeys parent it was pretty cute.
Any way here are pictures of the birthday party! I was pretty proud of his cake!
The Slow Death of OJ Simpson
10 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment