Thursday, September 20, 2012

Kyle

As I was looking through pictures this morning I decided to look through Kyle's pictures we have of him as a kid.... There are so many thing about Kyle that make me smile that seeing these pictures gave me a good laugh this morning
These next 3 pictures make me laugh because one of the funny things kyle does when he is working hard or thinking hard is stick his tongue out he always has (fun fact his Dad does too and now so does Ben) Note the tongue in all 3 pictures, In all these pictures it shows Kyle still has not changed a bit since he was 4 he loves to see how things work and loves tractors and well his cutting skills are just about the same :)


Kyle is ALWAYS getting more dirty then a project needs to be... I am always doing laundry and this is why!
Even as a kid he played with washers :)
Now he isn't this excited when we go bowling but when we do go bowling he does act like a little kid and instead of trying to knock down pins he tries to throw the ball the fastest ( they tell you how many MPH you throw the ball)

Note the band-aid on his knee.... there is not one single day that Kyle doesn't hurt himself not one he is always bleeding in some way
Kyle still does this.... yes its true any thing Ben isn't going to wear goes on his head... and when Ben was a new born he did this to him every time he changed his diaper.
He still gets this excited to play with Ben's toys I love going it to Ben's room and watching them play... even betting when Kyle is playing by himself and Ben is usually destroying something else where and Kyle is to busy playing to notice
Moab...... Kyle still loves this plays and off roading is one of his favorite things.... We have so many pictures of Ben doing this same thing in our cars it makes me laugh
This is a Ben face if I have ever seen one. this is normally the face I get when I catch Ben in the act of something naughty and we wonder where he gets it. Here is my answer...
I love these pictures because this is when we first started dating... Look at the awesome farmers tan.... The life of a construction worker! Him and his family took a trip to Mexico before he went on a Mission and I remember that trip very well... He e-mailed me and tried calling every day it was pretty cute since he had to pay big bucks to get internet and to call... I guess I was pretty fun to talk to at the age of 16  :)
The bottom picture has him sporting the goatee.... In all the pictures we had of us together when he had that he looks like he was robbing the cradle I looked 16 (cause I was) and he looked OLD
amazing what facial hair can do for you
Anyway not that any of you care but these just made me smile this morning and I thought I would share!
I am one lucky girl!

1 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Westover said...

Very cute! Ben sure looks like his daddy!

Post a Comment