We just got back from our big fall camping trip! It was such a needed break to go away for a few days. The week before kyle got a nasty cold and then the Day we left me and Ben came down with it add the 20 degree weather and lack of rest we are now home and all wanting to die of this evil cold. But the trip was a blast! One of the best parts is We finally made it up to see one of Kyles old Mission Companion and his sweet wife! They Got married almost 2 years ago and I didn't get to go to the wedding because I was working nights for Harry and David and for those two years me and Kyle have been saying we really need to make the trip up to Idaho to visit and we never have they have stopped by a few times on their way back up to Idaho so a trip up there was long over-do
We left Thurday after Kyle was done with his calls and Made it to Forrest's and Marisha's a few hours late stayed and vistied for a bit then it was off to the camp ground another 2 hour drive... We pulled in at about 11:30 and set up camp in record time to get our little Monkey in bed as soon as we could. We have been letting him sleep with us while we camp which has been so hard one would think a 34 inch child couldn't take up a whole queen bed but Ben sure can... it was a long night for me and Kyle but Ben got a good nights rest. We woke up and headed into the park the park rangers were not very nice about us entering the park because we have our name branded on the side of our jeep... it was crazy both times we entered they made sure that we would not be doing any commercial services in Yellowstone park... Silly Rangers.... We had a great time the first day we did the lower loop and were able to see alot Ben loved every second of it! He is still talking about it... He didn't do the best at old faithful but that is okay... As it was time to drive back to camp for dinner he fell asleep and of course that was when we saw the most animals and he missed it all I was so sad!
The Next Morning We took are time and played around the camp ground Forrest and Marisha came and met up with us around noon and we headed into the park to do the upper loop. We were able to see a lot of Elk a lot closer up and we saw a few wolves and a lot of stupid people getting WAY to close to the wolves.
We had a great time I can't wait to go back when I am not pregnant and do more hiking... On the first day I was having crazy pain in my legs on the hikes then I started noticing my veins getting darker and darker that night we got home and in my right leg I was able to see huge veins all the way down from my thigh to my ankle... I did as much research I could with hardly any internet connection to try and see how to get the varicose veins to stop hurting and how to make it better so I could walk the next so I slept with my legs propped up and I woke up in the morning and could hardly walk... I seriously thought cutting off my leg would be a better option then walking that day.. I looked at my leg again and the back of my thigh has like exploded with veins from far away I am sure it looks like a bruise but up close it is the strangest looking thing I had seen in my life... Hopefully when i go to the Dr next week I will know what the heck happened but my hiking was way limited on this trip due to the veins of death I called them... By that night they looked much worse so i am having to take it easy walking doesn't hurt as much anymore the pain is getting so much better but my leg looks awful..
Anywho here are pictures of the trip! Enjoy!
The Slow Death of OJ Simpson
10 years ago



1 comments:
Your pictures turned out so crisp and clear! Yay I am the "sweet wife"! Heehee. We are so glad that you made a trip up here
Post a Comment