Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Drum Roll Please!

Ben Has big News! Baby # 2 will be here Between Christmas and New Years! Official date is New Years Day.... But Kyle says He (but it very well could be a she we don't know yet) will be here before that! So we will see..... We are excited Kyle is dead set we are having a boy and I think we are having a boy but still am questioning it I have been a lot more sick this time around so we will see my next appointment July 16th we should know.... As for names its still American Founders or Presidents... In the running so far Calvin Jay, (Jay after my daddy) Thomas Jeffery (Jeffery after Kyles daddy) and This one is all mine Jackson Andrew (my grandpas name was Andrew he then changed it to Jack to join the Army) I think its a prefect name Kyle isn't sure yet...other names we have thought of is Ethan... Girl names I want Annebelle (Anne with an e for my favorite book) and Kyle is dead set on Madison.... I love Olivia and Shopie Kyle says no and I can find no historical reference :(

Do you have a good historical name we are missing?

0 comments:

Post a Comment