Friday, March 26, 2010

Week 16

Well.... I went to the Dr. Last week and found that I have been wrong on my weeks... opps.... So Yesterday I actaully hit 16 weeks... so that means 4 months down!!!! Wahoo!!!! 5 more to go... This next month we have alot of fun things coming so I hope and pray it will go by fast but most of all we are so excited on April 15th we will know if we are having a boy or a girl.... That will make things much more real.....

So I know I look way tired in this picture... I really am.... and my back was killing me ha ha... I had gone to Physical therapy the afternoon we took this and they had to pop a little bne in my back, back in place.. it hurt and was not so fun but I am starting to feel better...



0 comments:

Post a Comment