Well the shock of the crash s over.. Life has moved on for us we are still sore and My neck is starting to heal but I can now drive past the intersection and not have a heart attack so life is good.....
Today Marks the First Day of my Second Trimester!!!! Wahooo!!!! 1 down 2 to go right? Let hope the sickness will go away and the craving will be wonderful.... So far my main Cravings are...... Strawberries, Broccoli, and Root Beer Floats..... (not all together) My iron has shoot way down so I am having to force feed myself beef and I am sure next month we will be forced to start taking iron pills since I should have low iron yet.... we shall see.....
We still have no idea on names..... this is a battle that won't end until the baby comes I love the Names Olivia, Elle, and Kylee (after my amazing husband Kyle) and for Boys I love the name Jackson.... Kyle however wants Reagan for a boy and Madison for a girl ( he wants a president theme) we will see how this plays out....
Kyle is determined that we are having a boy.... I however think we are having a Girl.... so I decided to see what everyones else thinks.... If you want you can vote on the side of our page and In a month we will know who is right and who is wrong.....
As for our Nursery we have pretty much the basics pick out... This will be our bedding we are getting no Matter what it matches our home and the decorations in our house... it also in my opinion can be used for both a boy and a girl... so all of our kids will have this bedding! We found our Bedding on e-bay a company called JoJo design sells there new bedding sets on ebay for a great deal!!!! Also the Crib set we picked is a great value and I think its cute!!! So our nursery is pretty much set!!!


needless to say we are so excited and can't wait for September to get here!!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment