So lets just say this prjected started on Febuary 2nd... it is now March 15th... and My back yard is a disaster!!!! We are letting Dad VanderDoes use our truck since we kinda ruined his so I can at least park in our Garage ... but I share it with all of this mess....Also we have stray cats who find the pile of sand to make a lovely litter box.... So I have to hold my breath to go in the garage or else I get sick... 

And here is what the yard looks like and has look like for a month since the last time they worked on it was the second to last week of February... I very frustrated... So it seems that we will be having a chat with our Mean Nieghbors and I think Kyle is to the point that is wanting just to do it himself... He is ticked about the way they are fixing in since they came into our property more and he wants it done right... so It will be done right...






0 comments:
Post a Comment