Yesterday marked my 14th week!!! Wahoo now how many more to go? Too many!!!!
Well to be honest I have been really anti belly pictures... Seriously I have never felt this ugly in my life... I swear this child is making my break out like a crazy person (I am sure the stress doesn't help....) and then the crash made me have a black eye and a nice neck wound... so I just said forget about it when it came time to even think about taking pictures..... but alas I want to have the silly belly pictures so in 5 months I can remember how small I was and how cold it is and think oh how I wish I could look like I did then.... ( I have a feeling the zits and not being able to fit in my pants is going to get worse) So here goes.....
Well to be honest I have been really anti belly pictures... Seriously I have never felt this ugly in my life... I swear this child is making my break out like a crazy person (I am sure the stress doesn't help....) and then the crash made me have a black eye and a nice neck wound... so I just said forget about it when it came time to even think about taking pictures..... but alas I want to have the silly belly pictures so in 5 months I can remember how small I was and how cold it is and think oh how I wish I could look like I did then.... ( I have a feeling the zits and not being able to fit in my pants is going to get worse) So here goes.....




0 comments:
Post a Comment