Well as some may know the day of my endowments not only did me and Kyle crash into each other but when we came to the house before heading to the temple our roof had started to leak... So that night Kyle and the Boys got up there with a tarp and fixed our roof so it would last till the end of the winter...Well in March we went and bought all the supplies and in April due to two hail storms the lovely wind and rain the roof started to leak again so... The first weekend of sun we got Kyle started ripping off our roof and we are almost to the 2 week mark....
Wednesday May 6th Kyle started by trying out his new tools he bought that make tearing off shingles easy... we had asphalt and shake shingles on this roof so it was a task a big one... So the first night he had about half of the back off then Thursday he finished the back... Friday we had Dad V Jeremy Tyler Ashley Brian and Kerria all over helping.... and we the west side and half of the front torn off then Saturday we had Dad V Jeremy Tyler Ashley Brian and Ryan all over to help us and we got half the roof sheeted with Ply wood and half taken off....
Then thankfully Sunday was a day of rest I was so sore I was struggling getting up the stairs in our church and then Monday we ran so errands and then we were back up on Tuesday with Mike and Mark Butler and Brian.... with all of them we pretty much had the roof sheeted and Wednesday when I was at young women's they started laying down the ice and water shield and all that Jazz.... So Thursday was another day of rest.... and The Brian and his Daddy were back here on Friday to help start the first layer of shingles.... Saturday was the day we thought were were going to get this thing finished but due to black tar paper and one heck of a hot sun pounding down on them... they got back of the roof finished and a few rows on the sides.... So needless to say we have more work cut out for us... Well I should say them I was a good little helper tearing off and picking up but Kyle doesn't allow me on the roof to help since now we have ply wood I am more prone to fall off the roof then to stay on like a good little girl... so I watch take pictures and feed them that about all I am good for these days....
Here are some lovely pictures of our project
The Slow Death of OJ Simpson
10 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment