Monday, May 18, 2009

Feeling Crafty?

So since I wasn't allowed to help on the roof on saturday I decided to make it a day of work just the same just fun work... So I hung up some more pictures in our bedroom and guest bedroom.... and thenwent on to make so cute curtains for Kyle's Office andour Lundry room and Kitchen then Sunday Aly Darcy and me (with some help from kyle) Made me a cute sign using Aly's awesome toy the Cricut I love it! Here are the results....

The curtains aren't really in the rods or anything I just hung it to see how it looked so I know its really off center no worries....


They were made by a shower curtain.... actually I loved the material and the lines in them so I cut up a 19 dollar shower curtain then bought some white ribbon and tied little bows in it so it bring som natural light but not everyone can see in side and so he does have a glare on his computer! I am loving them

0 comments:

Post a Comment