Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Stubborn Stump

Today was our work day, I did the inside and Kyle did the outside... It was a little more intense out side then inside I must say.. The main focus was on this tree stump in the front yard...
So Kyle first got all the old leaves and grass out of our yard and then mowed the lawn with are freakin awesome old school mower... After he was done mowing he really didn't think our old school mower was that awesome any more...


Then next thing I know Grandpa D and Dad V and Jeremy are all out side with and ax and a chain-saw needless to say Grandpa D and Kyle really enjoyed playing with the toys but now I am sure all 4 boys are really sore and tired!
After they got the stump down as low as they could Dad V and I went to get some dirt and now our yard look ten times better then we have seen it look! We are so excited for spring so we can plan our flowers and try our first attempt at a garden :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment