Life seems to be going by far to fast for Kyle and me we can hardly keep up with everything going on...
Kyle, Just recently got called to the Elders Quorum Presidency as Secretary.. Which for him means Saturday Mornings are full of service projects The one lately is re roofing a home in our ward... Its good practice for ours :) it also means giving the lesson every 3 weeks at this I am amazed He gets up Sunday morning and reads the lesson and that's it no preparing or anything its crazy I wish I could be like that I stress and worry all week over a lesson I have to give...
Kyle has also received many new cuts and bruises from his job... But he loves his Job we have just made sure to stock up in the first aid department....
As For mean I received my calling to be the young Women's Laural advisor... I was slightly shock but pretty excited that I would have such a fun and energetic calling... It has only been three years since I was one but hey it will be fun to do it all over again I am also excited to get my personal progress again with the new Value Virtue... I am so grateful that my mom has been called to the young women's president so I can go to her for help on preparing lessons and other such things......
This Sunday we have been asked to speak in our ward... Our topic is on Organization.... And I don't know where to even begin... Kyle just goes up there and talks he doesn't prepare I wish I had that talent... But really this is like the only topic the church doesn't have that much stuff on so my searches have been pretty lame... oh well...
The Slow Death of OJ Simpson
10 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment