Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Game










Last night Kyle and I went to the Jazz game, We had to much fun.... My parents went to although we didn't sit together my dad got last minuties tickets from someone he works with...




So once Kyle got off work head headed to Layton to eat at Mimi's Cafe and then it was off to the Train station... For any one who knows Kyle you know he loves trains.... His biggest request is to take the train to california He thinks it would be the coolest thing ever... He also would love to drive a train but I think he is going to stick with his job he has right now :)




Once we got to the game we found our seats and found were were sorrounded with Denver Nugget fans and Jr. Jazz players... I got a huge laugh out of the kids they all knew some pretented to know as there parents would sit and explain every thing that was going on, it was really funny listening to the shout and scream.... And then the Nuggets socred and all the Denver fans around us shouted and screamed the kids just didn't know what to think....




Since were were way up at the top I got to look down at my parents wastching who were on row 20!




I got a good lught out of this too since when i was little I would go with my Dad to the first game of every season, the season always starts on my birthday week... and For those of you who can remember (Tara, Jami, Alicia) I was a huge Jazz fan... and even had a Jazz game party when I turned 9... Watching my dad was jst strange cause it brought back so many memories... He still t this day is the only man I know that can sit at a game where its playing and have his arms folded the whole time and look really mad but then... If he is at home and Tiger Woods is playing golf He can move around and yell at the TV... I think its so funny!




So in the mille of the 2nd quatrter we met my parents for Ice Cream and my Dad was tired so they went home and they gave us their tickets! So we watched the rest of the game and enjoyed being so close.. They pulled through after half time and won this is 10 in a row! go Jazz!

This was our half time lady she was crazy!

1 comments:

Michael and Tara Green said...

I SOOOO remember your room and your love for the Jazz... ha ha the good old days! Isn't it so fun to be that close to the players?!?! A date and I got to sit on the 8th row one time, RIGHT next to the Jazz bench! It was cool, you could hear them commenting on the game, just like all the fans.

Post a Comment