Friday, January 23, 2009

One More Week...

After Far too many days of waiting it is almost here... I have 3 more days of work and every body at work is just being so wonderful... A week away from a wedding my head is really no where to be found... I have so many things going though my head I am surpirsed I can still even focus on anything...

Last week we decided to re do our mail boxes at work so there are two Katy's at my work so one spells her name Kati and I spell mine with a y so I went to go get my mail and there was a box with Kati and then under it a box with a Katy V I was so sad cause I didn't have a box they forgot about me ... In my head I was thinking how sad I thought they liked me.. so I went and asked Kati where my mail box is and she said it was back there so I went back to look then Sherri came in and pointed out in about a week my last name is going to start with a V....



My aunt Kris also made a wonderful movie for our reception and at the end is says Congrulations Mr. and Mrs VanderDoes... I was so lost..... Who are they... Kyle's Parents? They aren't that happy to get rid of him.... Then it kinda clicked oh thats us....



This is my last week going to my ward and my last week being a Westover.... Its also my last week at home... Its kinda strange to think about not living here anymore.... But I am very excited to have our own house and not have to drive back and forth to Ogden and Layton and Uintah....

So today starts our big count down 6 days and we will be Mr. and Mrs. Kyle VanderDoes

2 comments:

Kris said...

Hey...you'll ALWAYS be a Westover. :-) You've just padded your resume, that's all.. Thank you for allowing me to be part of your day yesterday.

Love ya!

Kris

Bryan and Hollee said...

Hello miss katy! i started a blog and i wanted to add you to me list if that's ok! i hope the wedding plans are coming along well! I am so happy for you guys!:)

Post a Comment