When I was in the ninth grade I played the viola.. However I HATED my teacher and he hated me too... But I didn't want to give it up so.. I had to think of a plan.... How to stay in the class but not be in it as much.... So That year they came up with a slight problem in the musical department they made the advanced Choir class the same day as the advanced Orchestra class.... So some of the kids who were in both groups wouldn't be able to go... Then a parent threw a fit and They came up with this solution... Monday Wednesday and Fridays would be choir days and Tuesday and Thursdays would be Orchestra days for these students.... So Now my only problem was I didn't sing... So I decided what would it hurt if I try out.... So!
I practiced and practiced and was really nervous for this audition...
Then 2 days before I tried out I lost my voice and had a horrible cough I was so upset...
So That Saturday we went up to Visit Nana and Granddad....
Nana with many years of life experience knew exactly what to do... Hot water Lemon juice and Honey.... And 2 days of drinking nothing but that I had a voice!
My audition came and I made it in.... Not only did I make it in but that started years of choir for me....
So every year I lose my voice all the time... 3 or 4 times a year.... And Tis the season of coughs and colds and runny noses it was only a matter of time till my work started spreading around an awful cold so every morning last week I used my Nana's wonderful remedy and This year I shared it with a few co workers... They came up with there own versions at home most of them included Whiskey but everyone sounded and felt time times better after a weekend full of drinking Hot Water Lemon Juice and Honey!
The Slow Death of OJ Simpson
10 years ago



1 comments:
Haha!! I love it! It really DOES happen all the time! You seem to lose your voice A LOT! I'm glad you have a remedy for it though!
Post a Comment