
1. Where did you meet?
Through our Friend Tyler at the weber state fire works (He was on Loratab)
2. What was the first thought that went through your head when you met?
He is tall and why the heck does he like the Utes
3. Do you remember what she/he was wearing?
He he his Ute Pj's
4. Where was the first time you kissed this person?
on my front porch almost 3 years ago in december
5. How did he/she ask you out?
Honestly he never has asked me out.... but the first time we hung out just him and me he asked me to go to the gateway with him....
6. Where did you go for your first date?
The gateway to the Lazer show
7. How long did you know this person before you became a couple?
uh well 4 or 5 months we never had an offical day
8. Has this person ever proposed to you?
Yup on saturday September 20th!
9. Do you and this person have kids together?
Nope we still have a few years!
10. Have you ever broken the law with this person?
Speeding... all the time... maybe made a few bombs if thats against the law
11. When was the first time you realized that you liked this person?
haha when I hit my head in disneyland and the only thing I wanted to do was talk to him
12. Do you get along with any of the ex's of your partner?
He doesn't talk to them so I haven't really met any of them
13. Do you trust this person?
More then anything
14. Do you see your partner in your future?
Forever and always
15. What’s the most expensive thing this person has given you?
My ring I think I dunno howmuch it was
16. What is one thing he/she does that gets on your nerves?
nothing yet lol
17. What is the thing you do that gets on his/her nerves?
ha ha I am sure lots of things
18. Where do you see each other in 15 years from now?
Raising a family and loving life
19.Will this person re post this?
haha no the blog is my thing not his he just reads it
3. Do you remember what she/he was wearing?
He he his Ute Pj's
4. Where was the first time you kissed this person?
on my front porch almost 3 years ago in december
5. How did he/she ask you out?
Honestly he never has asked me out.... but the first time we hung out just him and me he asked me to go to the gateway with him....
6. Where did you go for your first date?
The gateway to the Lazer show
7. How long did you know this person before you became a couple?
uh well 4 or 5 months we never had an offical day
8. Has this person ever proposed to you?
Yup on saturday September 20th!
9. Do you and this person have kids together?
Nope we still have a few years!
10. Have you ever broken the law with this person?
Speeding... all the time... maybe made a few bombs if thats against the law
11. When was the first time you realized that you liked this person?
haha when I hit my head in disneyland and the only thing I wanted to do was talk to him
12. Do you get along with any of the ex's of your partner?
He doesn't talk to them so I haven't really met any of them
13. Do you trust this person?
More then anything
14. Do you see your partner in your future?
Forever and always
15. What’s the most expensive thing this person has given you?
My ring I think I dunno howmuch it was
16. What is one thing he/she does that gets on your nerves?
nothing yet lol
17. What is the thing you do that gets on his/her nerves?
ha ha I am sure lots of things
18. Where do you see each other in 15 years from now?
Raising a family and loving life
19.Will this person re post this?
haha no the blog is my thing not his he just reads it



0 comments:
Post a Comment