Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Crazy Week!



This Week has been pretty intense for me... I started my new job last wednesday and its actually a huge adjustment.... I went from working retail running around a store and managing to working at a desk and being quiet which is a HUGE adjustment sice I am a huge talker... but its been really nice and I feel really good about being there....

However at the begining of last week my tooth had started hurting like crazy so finally I went into my Dentist and I had to get it pulled since it had crack and an infection was going all the way down to my nerve.... So I got that pulled and was put on Loratab... Which I don't do good on.....

Also this weekend was my mom's birthday so for her present we waned to do the downstairs for her so my dad wisked her off to Provo for yet another amazing BYU game and us kids started working... but me trying to work while on loratab was an adventure in itself.... so Kyle and Amy decided to have me not work since everywhere I painted they would have to go back over.... so I layed down a bit and as soon as I got back up to go help I got sick to my stomach and started throwing up all day long.... But the shelves got done and My mom loves her present.... and now all we have left to do is Paint them..... Which I plan on being fully un drugged to help for that part!

0 comments:

Post a Comment