Monday, October 15, 2012

Westover Fall Party

 Back before my Mom and Dad moved away we had a Halloween party every Halloween and it always involved root beer and chili. Since then my sister Darcy has kept the tradition but instead we have a fall party. last year we did not make root beer and Haley noticed so when My dad was out last she Begged him to come back and make root beer. Since My parents aren't coming back to Utah for another few months I promised her we would have a Halloween party and I will personally make her root beer the real kind that smokes and all :) As soon as we got there with the Big water Jug Haley's comment what Grandpa even gave you his root beer maker.She was thrilled to be making root beer I think we have done it

since she was like a year old. Now she is 8 and as the dry iced smoked and the boys were giggling Haley recited Macbeth (she is Darcy's child I tell you amazing brains!)  We had a great time dart throwing the boys played with trains and Haley the cat was chased buy all her cousins as she skated around on her awesome roller skates. We even went Squash bowling and Ben showed Korbin and Adam the way to bowl is just stand above the pins and throw the pumpkin as hard as you can. Adam tired hard to bowl the right way but eventually gave in and joined Korbin and Ben in the throwing of the pumpkin.

 Even the adults had fun as all the kids were inside decorating cookies the Dads could be found outside throwing darts at our bowling pins (squash) and as I came inside to help clean up I found Amy and Darcy Seeing how many Pixy Sitcks they could down before the kids found them.

We missed Mom and Dad but it was a great family get together!



























0 comments:

Post a Comment