Thursday, February 9, 2012

Starting our Garden

In this house we say that Phil the groundhog was wrong! So we started our seeds for our garden,
Ben was supper excited to play in dirt... it was even more exciting that mommy let him... I was pretty amazed by these awesome seed starters that grow before your eyes... I know i need to get out more! 







We only planted pumpkin seeds tomato plants and broccoli and I am happy to report the broccoli is already growing (starting to question wether I should have planted those with the rest of the crops come spring) oh well

1 comments:

Tamara said...

We have tried those before and did not have a whole lot of luck. Hopefully you will. We do much better growing out at the Bishops nursery. Wondering when they will start that this year. We too are anxious to start on our garden.

Post a Comment