When we bought our home the big selling point was the kitchen! I told Kyle I needed a big kitchen and I sure fell in love with this one... The only thing we wanted was a brighter happier kitchen....
I have been so scared todo anything to it because I didn't want to ruin our house our bathroom turned out alot brighter then I was expecting so I have not wanted the same for the kitchen... But I am coming down with spring fever really bad and I just had to do something so Kyle went skiing and I started painting and thanks to nap time and my awesome sister Darcy for taking Ben one day, This is the result!
I have been really nervous about what people might say... but my wonderful friend Ashley says "its your house who cares" Thank you ashley for putting in prospective! this is so a Katy color kitchen it makes me feel so happy and bright... We are still trying to figure our the backsplash... I like stone and Kyle likes slate... so this will remained unfinished until one of us gives in :)



1 comments:
It looks great Katie! Thomas would approve of the color.
Post a Comment