I have been wanting to decorate our house for along time but i order for me to do it I have to have Kyles approval.. well after our trip Kyle seemed to really want to start alot of projects in our home... First was get these lamps he has been thinking about these for like a month now and fianlly decided that we were going to hang them in our house... Kyle lights them every night he is so excited every night when its time to light them... He wants ben to remember these lamps when he grow up...
Sadly the lamps didn't really match our home... so I said the only way you can get them is if I redecorate....
And Kyle said okay! (I was shocked)
Anyway we have started a ton of new projects.... Kyle is building a dining room table! I am really excited to have something he built in our home... He is also building me some wood frames and Ben a toy chest.
I have started some decorating and a few projects more pictures will come...
We have also started getting our yard ready for spring with some bulbs for next year! We love our old little home and wouldn't trade it for the world!



1 comments:
Cute fall garland!
Post a Comment