Monday, January 3, 2011

A New Year

2011 is here! And its time to start out new adventures!
I am hoping for a vrey boring year with no big events besides Ben Turning 1! We will see how that goes!
To start out this year a HUGE change is happening in the Westover Family!
My Parents are moving! Can you believe it!
My Daddy got a Job out in Pennsylvania ! Talk about far away!
So today is my dads last offical day as a resident of Utah! My mom is going to stay out here until the end of the school year and then she is going to head out threre to go and visit! I am still in shock over the whole thing it all happened so fast!
But I am so excited for my parents to start this adventure together!
And its so close to alot of Historic places! I can't wait to go out and visit and see Washington DC!
So my goal is to update the blog alot more this year and keep my parents and everyone else who reads it if anyone does informed of the crazy life we have going on!
On New Years Day we went to visit my Grandparents up in Draper! on the way we decided to stop in SLC and show Ben the Gateway Mall... And See the Plaentarium! Now Ben has walked on Mars and the Moon!
I can't believe he is already 4 months! He is growing up too fast... He loves to stand up and he hates to lay down... He always has to be doing something or watching someone to be happy! I have a feeling we have a little Kyle jr on our hands! He has started Teething and he is not liking that so much... But he still is smiling all the time! I love when I go to get him from his crib in the morning and he gives me a huge smile! He loves his Daddy and I have a feeling he is a daddys boy... His hair is coming back in slowly but surely...
Here are some pictures of our New Years Day adventure!



















































0 comments:

Post a Comment