Monday, January 24, 2011

Can't wait...

Waiting waiting and more waiting this week...
I am excited and nervous!
A few weeks ago we decided our dishwasher needed to be replaced after almost a year of dealing with it changing settings and turning off randomly... it finally started making a horrid noise.. so we stopped by sears so Kyle could show me his dream Dishwasher... We walked in and it was the friends and family sale..... sweet 15% off the dishwasher if we buy it... Then we walked up to the dishwasher... on sale for 50 dollars off....and if you add Kyles employee Discount to that then thats an extra 10% off... So we ended up getting around 200 ish dollars off of a way nice Dishwasher! And Not to mention quite dishwasher! I am so excited! We get it on wednesday I am so ready to be able to hear Kyle talk to me when the dishwasher is going!
Another big thing that is going on with us Kyle has decided to try and apply for a Job with UTA fixing the trax trains! He is really hoping to get it.. He had the big test last week and we are just waiting to hear from them if he passed or not! We have pins and neddles we are sitting on (Despecible Me have you seen it you should!)
We should hear frm them in the next 3 days the wait has been killing me seriously!
and because I love to show the world how cute little ben is no post is complete with out some pictures!
He is getting so big! Thursday he will be 5 Months! AH! where did the time go! I am still working on getting him to smile for the camera.. but he has a mind of his own!
















0 comments:

Post a Comment