Well as an update.... I am now no longer working at the Ogden Clinic... It was a hard thing for me to leave my Job I loved the people I worked with! but I needed to make a better choice for me and my family so I now have a work from home job! Wahoo... I work for convergys as an at home agent taking calls for Harry and David its actually been working really well.... I am on my 3rd day of training... and I am excited to start something new...
Kyle is getting to spend one on one time with Ben and I love listening to him talk to Ben... He says some funny things!
Since I am going to be so busy working after thanksgiving I decided to put up our tree this week! Ben loves it! It was the best thing I have ever done...! If he gets upset we just sit him in front of the tree and life is good.... Last night Kyle set up his train and Ben would smile as it went around the tree it was pretty cute! I am so excited for Christmas this year! We bought him rice cereal and we are going to give him his first taste Christmas day! We can't wait!
Kyle is getting to spend one on one time with Ben and I love listening to him talk to Ben... He says some funny things!
Since I am going to be so busy working after thanksgiving I decided to put up our tree this week! Ben loves it! It was the best thing I have ever done...! If he gets upset we just sit him in front of the tree and life is good.... Last night Kyle set up his train and Ben would smile as it went around the tree it was pretty cute! I am so excited for Christmas this year! We bought him rice cereal and we are going to give him his first taste Christmas day! We can't wait!



0 comments:
Post a Comment