Friday, November 12, 2010

October in review

Another month has come and gone.....Ben coming up on 3 months next saturday! I can't get over how big he has gotten....
He is now 11 lbs 5 oz and 23 inches tall!
He smiles all the time unless we put a camera in his face then he just looks at us like really you think your going to take a picture well I will show you!
He love his bath time...

Nap time is very rare but I love it!
He loves his chair


And is still to small for his bouncer


When he is mad he loves to rest on my legs :)



For my birthday/ Halloween we sent to Moab on a camping trip with Tyler and Ashley!
It was so fun and a nice get away for us... Ben was amazing camping! He did better camping then he does at home!
I bought a pumpken to carve so Ben didn't miss out on that...
we dressed him up as a bear! He was so cute!
This was us after our first hike... it really wore Ben out!
Here is Ashley and Tyler trying to climb to an arch...


Ben Worn out again....

He loves his Daddy!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment