So we have an awesome ward... and our Relief Society President does this whole blogging thing and every November she counts down to thanksgiving and says the things that she is thankful for... So I thought I would steal her idea... Cause there are so many things that I am thankful for!
So since today is the 3rd I have to catch up!!!!
So Since my Birthday is the first day of November!
1- I am Thankful for my parents for bringing me in to the beautiful world! So I can live out Heavenly Fathers plan for us and live again with him someday!
2- This wonderful gospel! I am so grateful for the knowledge of eternal families and the wonderful plan of happiness!
and 3- I am thankful for my wonderful Husband... and the joy he brings to me! I am so lucky to have found him!!!
The Slow Death of OJ Simpson
10 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment