
I love this store and I am sure it now loves us... I can't tell you haow much money we have spent there but it sure has helped us on our home this year... I am pretty sure the ogden Home Depot knows our names by now... Oh well!!! we are grateful for the store even though it seems to take all our money...
11- Our Military!!! I am so grateful for the men and Women how fight everyday for our freedom!!! What a huge blessing to live in this wonderful country we live in!!!
12-Our Jobs... We are so blessed to have such wonderful jobs and quite frankly to even have jobs! I am so grateful I work at a place where I get wonderful benifits and have such compasionate co-workers!!! and Kyle has a job where he can take things apart and put them back together again... He is wonderful at that!!!! We are both blessed to have jobs we love!!!
13- First Aid Kits!!!! As many of you know we have lots and lots of Boo Boo's in this house.... And we use our first aid kit far to often but we are thankful we have one!!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment