Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Liver Update

Well... I had my Biopsy Thursday... well not really they tried to get it and believe me I was there I know how hard they tried... Can you say sedated my butt! freak I was awake for the whole thing... I am pretty sure I will never be the same again... Just kidding It just was a painful process...
Anyway long story short they couldn't get to it to take the Biopsy.... So I am now going to a liver specialist (whatever they may be called) and I will know more then.... So that will be July 31st.... Its hard to believe this ll started on June 10th I feel like it has been forever...
So the Nurse called me yesterday and told me to keep my self busy so I don't think about it for the next 3 weeks.... So how will I keep my self busy?
Baking!
I have decided to make my famous sugar cookies.... 24th of July style..... and then other 24th treats since we are going to be so busy at family events all weekend I will have treats to feed a small army.... So stay tuned for pictures of all the treats!
P.S. I have decided that if I have to get a section of my liver taken out We are SO going to throw a party in 3 years! (with an ice cream cake) and celebrate the regrowth of my liver....
Really how many people can say they have regrown a liver!

1 comments:

Darcy said...

Since they will be in there already, do you think if they took a small piece out you could keep it? And if so, would THAT regenerate into a complete liver? This might be a cool experiment. I will keep my placenta, then we could take our miscellaneous body parts, along with dad's knee, and do school presentations.

Love ya, Kates! :)

Post a Comment