Friday, July 3, 2009

100th Post..


Man it didn't take us long to get to this one!

So here are a 100 things about is!


1. We haven't even been Married a year

2. We have known each other for now 5 years (in about 2 weeks)

3. We met at the Weber State Fireworks

4. We have only missed one year of going to those (due to his mission)

5. We bought a house last November

6. We both love doing projects (on the house)

7. I went to culinary art school

8. Kyle went to Weber state for 1 semester

9. Kyle loves to Ski

10. Kyle used to teach Skiing

11. I has only gone skiing once (at the age of 10)

12. I went snowboarding once too

13. Kyle knows how to snow board

14. I love to sing....

15. Kyle loves to play the guitar

16. Kyle served a mission in San Jose California

17. I was born in California

18.We both enjoy In and Out Burger

19. We are going there tomorrow!

20. we both have certain types of OCD (totally different might I add)

21. Kyle is in the Elders Quorum Presidency

22. I serve in the young women's!

23. we both love are callings

24. Kyle still calls his old companions by their last name

25. This Drives me Crazy

26. Cause she doesn't know what to call them...

27. Kyle is a very Handy man

28. I am not so handy

29. Kyle gets hurt lots during his Handy man times

30. I have become a very good Nurse

31. I HATE Blood

32. Unless I am helping the situation or its mine

33. I have a huge fear of needles

34. Not that that matters at the moment

35 after next week I will have had 5 IV's in 3 weeks...

36. Kyle has his EMT licence

37. Kyle wanted to be a Doctor before he got bored with school

38. Kyle has a job fixing things

39. I bill out Medical Claims

40. We are both Republicans

41. Kyle is a little more opinionated on politics

42. we love camping

43 we love the outdoors

44. we love hiking

45 we had hikes planned for the next 3 weekends

46 I now can't hike for 2 weeks starting Thursday (bummer)

47. we have to Nieces and 2 Nephews on the way

48. Kyle is 6'4 ish

49 I am 5'5 :(

50. I had 6 inch heels on our wedding day

51 I wore a Polka dot Dress

52 I pretty much Love Polka dots

53 Kyle thinks I do too much

54 I love Dr. Seuss

55. Kyle loves Political books

56. He currently wants Common sense by Glen Beck

57. we both love Shawn Hannity

58. Kyle doesn't like me listening to him

59 Cause I get too upset over thing

60. we have 3 cars

62 kyle's love (red Toyota Tacoma)

63 My Awesome Jeep

64 and Kyle's silly looking work Van

65 I love the rain

66 Our house is freaking hot!

67 a guy is here right now charging the new A/C

68 it will be working tonight

69 we are leaving tonight so we can't even use it this weekend

70 I can go on a long car ride with out beef jerky

71 thinking of 100 thing is pretty hard

72 I hate Dark Chocolate

73 I am not a huge fan of milk chocolate either

74 I love fruit

75. Kyle's chimichanga's

76 you can find them at wal-mart way cheap

77. Kyle Hates Wal-mart

78 We both love Target

79. Katy Buys pretty much all groceries at Macy's

80 its pretty much the best deal

81. I listen to books on tape while I work

82. It makes work go by very fast

83. Kyle loves Sytx and the oldies

84. He also loves Brad Paisley

83. I love pretty much anything I have my moods

84 Currently Don't Stop Believing by Journey is my song of choice

85 I started my day off with this song and have been in a great mood ever since

86 Just ask my Co workers

87 I fell in love with this song again after watching Glee (back in May)

88 I am pretty sure I am going to love Glee

89 We don't watch much TV

90 We watch I love Lucy (we have seasons one and two)

91 We Watch Disney Movies on our free time

92 the last movie we saw in the theater was Twilight

93 yes kyle came too

94 he hasn't forgiven me for that yet

95 Hence the reason we haven't seen a movie since

96 We are hoping to go see UP at the Drive in With the old gang

97 We are also going to start a annual camp out

98 and we are over do for our roof Ice Cream party

99 We Both love each other

100 And we are both grateful to be sealed for time and all eternity!


Man that was rough! alright that's it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment