Monday, June 22, 2009

Its been a Year already!

Kyle has officially been home from his Mission for a whole year He came home June 20th 2008! I can't believe its been a year already so much has happened... Yesterday as I was Driving and thinking about before after and during his Mission I thought of a few funny things that make me laugh about Kyle!



So before Kyle's Mission Kyle LOVE the Black Eyed Peas Likin Park, Kanye West.... Pretty much any Loud angry music......
Now he only listens to Calm relaxing Country music and old school music such as Styx and Boston....

During Kyle's Mission he learned how to fly planes just kidding he didn't I just love the pictures... But really during his mission he learned to play the guitar and still plays to this day.....

And after Kyle's mission he had to do a huge change of careers and stop working construction.... He now fixes appliances and is really great a his job.....

These thing make me laugh at all the changes that have taken place the last 3 years.. Kyle is much more calm but is still a silly as ever!

I love you dear!

0 comments:

Post a Comment