Hello again I know I am awful at posting but I guess its time for a little family update.
Jack is getting so big I can't believe how fast that kid has grown. He is almost 2 months and he is wearing 6 month clothing. He is 10.15 pounds which puts him in the 24% and he is 22.5 Inches which is the 36% (funny note ben at this age was 9 Lbs and 21.5 Inches both of those were at the time 25%) interesting to see how Americas children have changed in two years. Jack is doing pretty good at sleeping through the night ish... He sleeps from 8 to 2 or 3 then from 3 to 6 or 7 I wont complain about that.. He has some nights where he wont sleep at all but those aren't that often. He hasn't really gone out in public just a few of our close friends homes and family. We did take him to Kendal Babbitt's Farewell and he did just fine. I think he is my serious baby I have to work hard to get this kid to smile, however when Ben wants to be interested in him he smiles just fine for him... I have a feeling once Jacks old enough these two are going to be trouble. Ben was a water baby he LOVED bathes Jack on the other hand cant stand them they are so different its crazy they are brothers. When we brought ben home from the hospital he refused to be swaddled, Jack wont sleep unless he is swaddled or cuddling. I must say I love having a cuddly baby!
Ben is doing wonderful I can't believe how fast he picks things up. He is the silliest little boy, He will make a huge mess and then cry cause he is messy. When we ask him to clean his toys up his normal response is "you first" We did the official potty training only to have him get the flu 2 weeks later and all that potty training went out the window. We are getting back on track though. A few weeks ago I was out getting my hair cut and Kyle was giving Ben a bath while jack was sleeping.. Kyle was talking to jack and looked up to find pooped in the tub and to fix this problem he through his poop from his bath water to the toilet... (so glad I wasn't home for that) When ben ever wants to get out of something he always says "need to go potty" this is very frustrating during sacrament meeting. He has a new obsession he loves anything Buzz Lightyear he thinks Buzz is the coolest I love listening to him play in his room I hear a lot of "oh no he crashed it" and "I am going to laser you" He can be found most often with his toy hammer and screw driver in hand "fixing things"... He loves Disney music.... and a lot of time he talked to me in song some days I feel like I am in a musical, Last week I had Disney music playing as we were playing in his room and Peter Pan's "you can fly" came on... Ben hopped up climbed his bed and stood at the edge and said Mommy I can fly I can fly, Just as I yelled NO! he jumped from the bed arms flapping after his hard landing he looked up with the saddest face I have ever seen and said Mommy I can't fly. I felt so bad but couldn't help but smile
As for Kyle and me we are doing great Business is booming and come Monday we will finally be employers! Eeck. We celebrated our 4 year anniversary by going to Maddox the night we went was crazy fog I was almost in tears I was so scared but dinner was nice and it was nice to get away just us two for 2 hours. We are desperately looking forward to summer when we can g camping in our trailer and get away from work for a day.... This winter has been crazy the highs have been in the 20's and the snow has been nuts... I am excited to see green grass and flowers again. Ben is begging me to go plant a garden and I must say I want to as well! we are almost there!
The Slow Death of OJ Simpson
10 years ago









1 comments:
I love this update! Excited to see your family next month!
Post a Comment