This past weekend we had the chance to go down to St. George! It was alot of fun visiting with our Friend Daniel and Kyle got to help him frame a room while we were down there.. So me and Ben relaxed at the pool walked around the temple and went to parks! It was alot of fun We also had a chance to go down to Nevada so I can now officially say I have gambled!!! Wahoo! my Grandma would be so proud I won $1.44 Whoot whoot! I just wanted to say I pulled the lever thing it was very depressing that I actually had to do more then that gambling was so complex and not what I expected it to be but what ever.. We also went to a casino buffet and to be honest I wasn't that impressed but oh well I know I will never have to do it again all i wanted was to have this checked off my list :)
The Slow Death of OJ Simpson
10 years ago















0 comments:
Post a Comment