Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Things Ben Has learned



Ben is now almost 7 months! AH! I can't believe how fast this little man is growing up!
We are happy to say that he now has two little friends in the ward that have finally been born!

We can't wait till these 3 boys tear apart the nursery together!

Until then Ben has figured somethings out!

First off-
Daddy is my best friend!

Second-

I love the keyboard and I know this is not the relay one.. Honestly mom you think you can pull a fast one on me I want the real deal

Third- Formula is my favorite! I will guard it with my life that's right this is all mine and I am not sharing






Fourthly- Life is so much better without pants!
Who needs them really





Fifthly-My tongue is pretty much the coolest ever! So I will keep it out all day!





Lastly-Laundry is So fun








1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post is so funny! I am such a nerd and never updated your blog address in Google Reader and have totally been missing out on all the Ben cuteness. But on Friday he is MINE, all MINE HA HA HA.

Post a Comment