Well Ben is sleeping and I fianlly was able to sleep more the past two nights so I will take advantage of the fact my house is clean dinner is cooking and I am actually awake first time in a long time...
This is me the night before Ben was born the final Pregnant picture...
This is me the night before Ben was born the final Pregnant picture...
These were done in the hospital with this lady from 365 nursery... the picutres were a rip off but they turned out so cute so here are some pictures of pictures....

Here are some of Ben with his eyes open..... This weekend Ben was a U of U fan since BYU didn't play thier best on saturday... so hopefully soon he will start wearing Mommy colors instead of Daddy's

he looks so tired but don't let this fool you... he was up all night that night

Kyle Deicded to do a project while he was off of work.. he wanted a fan in the front room and Dimmer lights in the front room and in Ben's bedroom so Ben can look at the light with out being blinded... so here is the finished product!

I couldn't resist this outfit... I love it! It was Ben's First Day in church sunday! He went with his Dady to teach the preists! He slept the whole time!




2 comments:
He is so cute! Congrats katy! I can't believe all his dark hair!
He is so adorable! I love his church outfit...
Post a Comment