Monday, August 23, 2010

Baby crafts

So we made these cute Jars for a Young Women activity... I love them so much I decided that these will be the night lights in our baby's room for a little while so when he fianlly moves into his room I can go get him in the middle of the night with out having to wake up Kyle....





This is my "don't touch my baby cover" as I call it... I love them and its prefect to cover him up so strangers in the store won't touch him...
Can I just say I can't believe how many crazy people that I have never met in my life have talked to or touched my belly! ah its akward! if you know thats totally different but why on earth would you walk up to a strange in the store and touch them or talk to thier stomache? really? Anyway so this is my hope to keep the crazies away from our baby....






A huge thanks to my mom who made my baby cover... :) as I sat and watched her amazing sewing skills one day I will be good at sewing maybe...


0 comments:

Post a Comment