Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Does this make us cool?



So me and Kyle always have joked about how "un-cool" we are because of our lack of a flat screen TV... And the only reason for that is we lice in a way poor area... but no matter how poor some of these people are it fells like everyone had a big huge Flat screen TV... I makes us laugh... I remember going into a home in our area that seriously you couldn't see the floor it was so messy and the house was just in dis-repair... but in one corner of the front room was this huge home theater set up all clean and organized around it... Kyle also jokes about peoples homes he goes into to fix appliances who he knows are on food stamps and welfare and yet they can afford TV and x-boxes and other items ... When this happens Kyle just gets upset and angry about people cheating the system.... Any way Me and Kyle refused to spend our money on getting one even though we both wanted one badly..


When I found out I was expecting we talked about how in two years we would want one just because we wanted it mounted to the wall so our little guy wouldn't be able to get his hands on it... and so we would have more seating space in our front room.... Well Every 6 months or so I like to re- arranges furniture just to change it up a bit... so I had Kyle help me this time since lifting heavy things isn't on my list of activities I can do... So Kyle moved everything for me and then went and sat in his office and tried to figure out what he wanted in two years... Well 2 years turned into a week and low and behold this is what Kyle went and bought this weekend....



He is a happy camper... He also built a shelf above the TV so we can put a Computer up there.... Kyle has it all figured out we can watch free TV on the computer (Glenn Becks TV show) and then he can also get computer the plays blue Ray and we will be set for life according to Kyle.... so one days Kyle's dreams will all come true but for now We just have the TV which makes our front room look huge... and I love it!
So now we are cool kids and have at least one electronic item in our home that all the cool kids in town have....

1 comments:

Jeremy Peterson said...

Does this mean you are on food stamps now?

Post a Comment