Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It's a ......

BOY!!!!!
Surprise we found out 2 weeks early....
I was having major Tummy pains all weekend... It was so bad we went to Auto Zone to get oil for our jeep and I was doubled over in pain... They were like every half hour or so I would get this strong pain.... it wasn't as bad if I was sitting... but it still wasn't to fun... So i figured Monday I would be working all day sitting on my bum and it would stop... Boy was I wrong I still hurt so finally before I left work I called over to my Dr and asked if I should worry... He had me come in and sure enough I was having contractions.... That's a little to early for me..... so I have been told to drink more water and keep my feet up and if I am going to do lots of walking keep as my fluid in me as I can...
Anyway while he was checking everything out he did an ultra sound and our little baby tried his hardest to hid but we eventually were able to tell that sure enough we are Having a Baby Boy!!!
We are both thrilled... Kyle has been so cute over the weekend I bought this baby book from 0-6 months and it tells you alot of neat an interesting things about your babies development (2 bucks at Deseret book I love ladies night!)
Any way he is Reading that and now know more then I do last night was full of Did you knows and we can't do this and all other kinds of cute questions... I think now that we know we are having a boy it seems more real...
I am starting to go into panic mode... 5 months to go and we have ... nothing... haha we did buy our crib so that's a start right! I guess this next 5 months we know what I will be doing!

1 comments:

Danielle said...

Katy I am so happy for you guys! and Jealous!! That is so amazing that you are having a boy! what you going to name him!?

Post a Comment