I am not a happy camper today, and why is that?
Well lets see Tuesday our first day back from our trip me and Kyle got home around the same time... and what did we see as we pulled in the driveway. a miracle!!!!
This is a picture of the wall last spring

For over a year now we have been working with Ogden city trying to get it fixed... its a house on Adam's that meets up with ours in the back yard... Their back yard has basically taken up ours and we tried speaking with them about it but they don't speak English... so that didn't work really well so it was off to the city.... which we figured didn't do much since it seems they told their kids to make life suck for me and Kyle.... They now throw crap in our yard... pee on our garage... climb on our garage...and do many other annoying things...
So since it had been so long me and Kyle finally decided that if it wasn't fixed in the spring we would fix it so when the baby was old enough to play and run around out side we could....
Anyway were were thrilled when we saw that it was getting fixed... The contractor told us he wanted this done as soon as possible to that made us more happy!
Then we had our first problem I came home to park in the garage and where I park was a huge pile of sand....
So I was bumped to the road.... bummer right... but I talked to the contractor and he said it would be gone by Saturday! Well the second problem came, Thursday came and went with no workers in sight.... Friday no workers but about two hours after I came home The contractor came to the door demanding I pay him.... well since we didn't hire him and never said we were playing anything since its not our responsibility...
Saturday came and went and the sand was still in my parking spot out back yard still a mess...


Monday came and nothing was done as well so... needless to say I am livid! I would love for this to be done and wouldn't be mad if they hadn't one came and bugged me for money... 2 thousand dollars mind you....
We would be more then happy to pay for some of it.. had they gave us warning that this was going to be done... but now the grumpier I get the less money I fell like giving them... We will see how this goes but man am I angry!



0 comments:
Post a Comment