Thursday, December 24, 2009

I know I suck!!!!


Well where to start... We have had a ton of snow and it seems to always come on the weekends. Me and Kyle went to the Festival of Trees since we do every year the weather was nuts driving down there we saw so many cars of the side of the road and an 11 car pileup!!! We had a blast though it was nice to get out and just spend time with each other... We also got a Christmas tree up and Kyle's Train set... He loves it still he is like a little boy putting blocks under the rails making bridges to see if he can de-rail it... Then taking it apart to see if he can get it to have fake smoke coming out of it...

Kyle's work hasn't been to busy there have been days when he get home before me which is crazy since I get off before 3 in the afternoon... My Work has been crazy.... I have been pulling my hair out trying to get so many things done before we close the month and year.... I ended up having to work from home late last night to get it all done in time...
On Sunday last week we were able to get our Friends together and have a fun dinner and then make gingerbread houses... it was a lot of fun we love getting together with all of them...
Also I would just love to mention that BYU won this years game against the utes....
Lets not focus on max Hall's comments since that kinda ruined the feel of a win but!! We still Won!!!









Here is Kyle putting up the lights! And Our tree!




0 comments:

Post a Comment