Well September is now over and October is here! Which means FALL!!! So we decided to get the house ready for the new season! I got these two cute things at Joann's I love that store just not the prices! Thank heaven for coupons! 



Also Last week we had a date Saturday with Tyler and Ashley! We went to the Salt Lake Temple for a session... Both Ashley and I haven't been there before so we had a wonderful experience but man that place was full of brides!


We have a lot of fun things coming up this month! Saturday Kyle is working so I am heading out to my parents and finding the great pumpkin with my sisters and their families... Then our ward is putting on a Roadshow our stake decided to bring back the old traveling roadshow... its been a lot of work but I love my calling and the youth in this ward are awesome to work with! I am in the roadshow as a leader which is alot of fun they have a great script and alot of good jokes...
Halloween is also coming which mean my birthday party haha.... the Joy of having a birthday next to a holiday! We are planning a big Halloween party with my family and are really excited for all the food we are going to create! I love this Holiday and watching the kids get all dressed up! So we are pretty excited!
That's really all that's new for now... I am sure I will be updating soon!



1 comments:
Sounds like a fun month! Didn't you jsut LOVE the SL Temple? Its GORGEOUS!!
Post a Comment