Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Surgery!

Well the Surgery is over We are home and have been for a week now actually.... The Tumor was non cancerous and life is good! Well as good as it can be with 4 cuts in my tummy that are pretty gross looking might I add....
But the cool story of the week maybe even month is I am almost one of a kind I am the second person in the world to have this Medical problem found in me! Pretty neat huh...
So I guess what happened is they took two sections of my liver out along with my tumor.... and my tumor was just a Focal Nodular Hyperplasia (say that ten times fast) anywho While they were researching why this lovely thing had grown on my liver they found that my liver had alot of Pancreatic tissue all over it I am the 2nd person in the world to have this issue We find that actually really cool not going to lie... anyway so now since they don't really have any idea what that means Ih ave to go back every year and get MRI's done so that will be fun for me eh? Anyway I am up and moving a little but it still hurts to sit up since I have cuts in my Tummy so I hope that will be over with soon! and life will be back to normal!

1 comments:

Danielle said...

I'm glad the surgery went well and that you are doing good! Thats neat that you are only the 2nd person to have that! LUCKY! haha

Post a Comment