and I question I have been asked lately is how are you staying so happy while one thing after another keeps happening....
This Summer and well lets face it past two years have been nuts in the Westover world....
All of us daughters have had Triumphs and we have all had many struggles...
Just like any normal people would...
Darcy and Thom were Married last year...
Amy and Deven Lost Elizabeth Last Year...
Me and Kyle were Married this year...
Darcy and Amy Both found out they are expecting beautiful Baby Boys in the up coming month....
Half of the Family lost their jobs in the past year...
And I have experienced health problems like no other...
Coming up in September
We have
1. Darcy having her baby boy!
2. The year marker for losing Elizabeth
3. Peyton's 2nd Birthday
4. My Liver Surgery
5. My Mom's Birthday
and
6. Amy having her baby boy....
What a month and it seems half of it we will be spending in hospitals....
After thinking about it the past few weeks...
I can't believe how strong the Westover Women are!
I have seen My Mom go through so much and I know she went through a lot that I didn't see,
She gave up so much for us and she is still going strong after all us 3 girls have put her through I know there have been many sleepless nights for her but yet there is still a smile on my Moms face every time we see her....
I have seen Darcy go through her trials too but she still doesn't forget about the starving children in Africa... when she moved back in to our house when I was 16 she was a huge support to me even though my problems and issues were a lot smaller then hers I am so grateful for the strength she has shown me... Watching her go through everything she has gone through has helped me stay strong when I feel like my trials are too much to handle
Amy has always been able to put a smile on any ones face... even when she was going through a hard time... Last year when she lost Elizabeth she was still cracking jokes even though we all knew how hard it must have been to keep a positive attitude... I love watching how determined she is... As a little girls I always wanted to be like her...
So I guess the answer to the questions how are you staying so strong while one thing after another keeps happening....
Is an easy one.... I am the youngest of the Westover Women... And I had these 3 wonderful guiding me all through life...
I am so grateful for the example my Mother and Sisters have given me I am lucky to be in this wonderful family!
I love you Mom Darcy and Amy!
Thanks for all you do!




2 comments:
You do have some wonderful women in your family...and you are one of them! You've been through a lot and you are so strong! I admire you, Katy!!
Wow, thanks Katy! I always have a smile on my face because I know I have the most wonderful daughters and husband. Heavenly Father has truly blessed us with many things, the most important being a strong, supportive, and loving family. I will always be thankful.
Post a Comment