Friday, April 10, 2009

Finally an Update!

Well the computer finally died and the little hope we had to get it fixed died to since the part we ordered was wrong and we found out sadly it was a scam from where we bought it from but I am using my parents computer to give you a little update about whats going on....

Kyle and me have been keeping pretty busy... Last week we went to Kyle's Mission reunion and got to see alot of the boys I have heard so much about.... then we enjoyed a nice weekend watching conference and being with our families!

The really big news is! We bought a Jeep! My dream car! This really isn't a picture of our Jeep but it looks like this none the less I don't have my camera nor have I taken pictures of it but I love it!

We are getting really excited for Easter and Kyle is getting more excited for his Moab trip that happens next weekend!

And as for me! I am staying at my parents while he is gone and going to the Tulip festival and learning how to quilt! I have been teaching my self how for about a month now and in the process of making my first quilt... so Hopefully my mom can help me finish it and I will be successful! If I am I am going to try and sew some baby blankets for my soon to be Nephew and Baby Sorensen Who we will find out whether the baby is a niece or nephew in a few weeks!

Mom and Dad Westover took Haley to california for her Easter/Birthday and so far it soulds like they are having lots of fun! I am so jealous they get to go to the wild animal park! Many good memories there!

Any way just an update on how life has been we will post more when we have a computer again!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

So did you finally get rid of the Cougar? You've wanted a jeep for FOREVER! Thats great friend!

Darcy said...

Sweet car! I still need to go for a spin with you. Hurray for the tulip festival and weather that actually looks like spring! See you this weekend. Oh, I forgot to bring Pride and Prejudice to Mom and Dad's, but I'll drop it off tomorrow when we pick up Haley!

Post a Comment