This Week has been pretty eventful and first Wednesday I got off of work and started looking forward to a long enjoyable 4 day weekend...
Kyle's family all came into town and I got to meet just about everyone I think.... Every year the VanderDoes family make homemade candies and chocolate yummies..... So Wednesday night we started with that..... I am not the best at it yet but I am sure in time I will surely get there.....
Then Thanksgiving came we spent the morning at my house playing with my family... then headed to Aunt Karen's to eat.... on our way we decided to drive past our house and... They have moved out! so we have been over there quite a bit this week looking at it and writing down things we need to do before we move in..... We also discovered our lack of a fridge.... I was pretty sad but we will figure something out in time I am sure..... Anyway after we ate we went back to Kyle's Parents and started our second wind of candy making....
While looking through our paper at the ad's we found a washer and dryer set on sale and we thought about it all day and decided that we wanted to get those for each other for Christmas..... so we took a small nap and at 1 in the morning we got in the truck and drove to sears... and oh man..... was it cold... we were the second people there and thankfully the first people stayed in there truck... so we stayed in the car and slept just a little bit longer.... and then 3 o'clock hit and cars came rushing in to the parking lot so we got out the the truck and laid down in the cold rain..... everyone seemed to be in line for these washer and dryers... so when 5 o'clock hit the doors opened and we all rushed up to the top floor and me and kyle were the first ones in line to buy our washer and dryer..... only now we wished we would have gotten a fridge...... oh well.....
Then Friday we went to our house and stayed there while our bug guy sprayed for bugs..... and then we were off to do some more candy making.....
Today we we had my bridal shower... and we got so many nice things! I can't believe how much we ended up getting we are going to have a really nice home.... I am so excited and grateful.... We also did a game where the recorded kyle answering question and I had to guess his answers.... and I did surprisingly good...... I was all kinds of happy.... we also got a quilt make for us today that can wrap around kyle like 5 billion times so I will be all nice and warm!
And tonight to finish up this crazy weekend we are heading to the temple to do baptisms so it will be a nice calming evening.... Which I am more then excited for...
The Slow Death of OJ Simpson
10 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment