Saturday, October 4, 2008

My 6 Random Things about me

So Amy decided to tag me and think of 6 random things

about me....

So here goes



1. I have a thing about feet... I Hate them I hate when people touch mine I hate touching other peoples its a huge fear I dunno why but Kyle finds it so funny he thinks its a game....


2. I love to cook.... When I am stressed I cook when others are stressed I cook when I am happy I cook.. I will find almost any occasion to bake... But if something bad just happened anyone around me can be expecting way too many goodies....


3. I have a thing for Pumpkin I love it! Pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread..... I even made pumpkin pancakes last year oh man they were amazing! But the best thing is pumpkin ice cream!


4. I have an even bigger thing for polka dots! I love them! They are even going to be part of my wedding! (they are on my dress its so cool!)


5. I love boxes or anything I can try and fit into really.... I love seeing if I fit and then taking pictures.... Or I love hiding in big boxes and popping out when ever someone walks by.... I have fun with things like that!


6. I always get over excited when I have something I am looking forward too... example: the funnel cake for the fair I was so excited to get a funnel cake I was jumping up and down and no one could get the smile off my little face....


0 comments:

Post a Comment