Sunday, August 17, 2008

"All about Katy Day"









Kyle decided to make Saturday an "All about Katy Day" so I had to come up with things that I wanted to do for a full day..... I decided on Red Butte Gardens, Parade of Homes, IKEA, and Glow in the dark Mini Golfing....


However we of course can't have an all about me day with out having the normal Katy Experiences... So of course we got lost not one but 3 times! But its alright we ended up being able to take a beautiful drive through a canyon.... And as hard as it is to believe the leaves are starting to turn.... Which got me all excited for proabaly my favorite season! FALL!!!! The smell and Taste of Pumpkin, the beautiful mountains and potato soup!


After IKEA Kyle went to a stake Conference Session... and I went to go see Ashley June.... Yesterday was her last day at work before she goes away to college and so I decided she needed to have a true good bye..... So her Car was Covered in Post-it Notes which since she worked Office Max seemed to fit quite well!


After she got off work we went to a place in Roy that does Glow in the dark Mini Golfing and I lost horribly... and we all discovered Kyle is very dangerous! To him Mini golfing doesn't mean putting it means hitting the ball quite hard... and more then once it bounced off a rock and came flying back towards us (thankfully no one got hurt)

0 comments:

Post a Comment